- Yagamata Offshore Earthquake Damage Survey (preliminary report) *June 24 survey (second report) added
- Yamagata Offshore Earthquake Damage Survey (preliminary report)
- 2018 Hokkaido Eastern Iburi Earthquake Damage Survey
- July 2018 Heavy Rain Damage Survey (Ehime Prefecture: Yoshida/Akehama in Uwajima City and island areas (Oshima, Hakata and Omishima Islands)
- June 19, 2018 Osaka Earthquake Damage Survey
- Preliminary damage report on the earthquake that occurred in western Shimane Prefecture on April 9, 2018
- Preliminary damage report on heavy rain in northern Kyushu
- Report on the Kumamoto Earthquake field survey results has been posted.
- Kumamoto Earthquake field survey results (preliminary report) have been posted.
- Preliminary report on the 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake, damage conditions in Oita Prefecture
- Preliminary report on the 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake
- Report on the earthquake that occurred in northern Nagano Prefecture on November 22, 2014
- Preliminary report on damage conditions at the Yura River caused by Typhoon No. 18 (September 18, 2013)
- Preliminary report on damage conditions in the Katsura River area caused by Typhoon No. 18 (September 17, 2013)
- Preliminary report on damage conditions in the Chugoku region caused by heavy rain on July 28, 2013
- Damage survey report on the earthquake the occurred on April 13, 2013 with Awaji Island at the epicenter (preliminary report)
As a team specializing in ground, geological, and topographical technology, we conduct pro bono surveys for disasters such as earthquakes and torrential rains. We make full use of our technical capabilities with the aim of preventing the spread of damage and secondary disasters, and preparing for the future, all free of charge. The information we obtain is provided freely to the public in the form of the survey results shown below.