To ensure that precautions are taken and people are evacuated based on evacuation manuals and disaster risk reduction management plans for various disaster situations, the government, relevant agencies and local residents conduct desktop-based evacuation drills (DIG ; disaster imagination game), as well as physical evacuation training. CKC provides support for this, from the planning of scenarios to the implementation of drills.
- General disaster training held jointly by regional governments
- Desktop evacuation drills (DIG)
- Training to help people stranded due to disruptions in public transportation after disasters
- Simulations for living in evacuation shelters
- Community-based evacuation training
- Community walk-throughs to check for dangerous places