Using results of damage estimation for various types of disasters in the region, we also take the natural and social environment into consideration to thoroughly analyze and understand local disaster characteristics. Then, we provide support for the formulation of various types of plans and manuals related to disaster risk reduction management, including regional disaster prevention management plans.
- Regional disaster prevention management plans, flood prevention plans
- Evacuation manuals for sediment and landslide disaster warnings
- Initial response manuals for employees
- Manuals for assisting people requiring special help in disasters
- Civil protection plans
- Other plans and manuals related to disaster and risk management